Alfred Mutua’s Manifestation takes new twist
Aspiring 2022 presidential candidate governor Dr. Alfred Mutua has promised Newlyweds a loan of Ksh 5million as a gift from his government.
He said this during his manifesto launch that he will fulfil this agenda when elected. Mutua went ahead and claimed the loan will be payable in 20 years at a 0.5% rate.
The governor claimed that the agenda was to benefit the livelihoods of the youth under his government. The Maendeleo Chap Chap leader claimed that his government will invest more in the youth sector by making it favourable for businesses.
According to Alfred Mutua his government will produce over 5 million jobs to youths. He also added that he will reduce tax on Kenyan entertainment industry and will have 80% airplay of Kenyan Music.
On his instagram page he said:
MY 2022 PRESIDENTIAL MANIFESTO
I launched my Presidential bid and Maendeleo Chap Chap Party’s Manifesto anchored on the principle of WIDENING THE BASE to grow the economy and include all.
Some of the highlights included in this Sauti Kwa Vijana na Wanyonge manifesto are:
– Reduction of taxes across board
– 100% Universal (Free) Health care
– New business parks and new factories in all 290 constituencies to create jobs
– Cement prices to come down to 250 Shs a bag from Kshs 600.
– Unga to drop from 120 Shs to 60 Shs.
– New 50 km roads in all constituencies
– Food security and value addition program
– 5 million new jobs for the youth within three years
– Registration of businesses in 4 hours
– Removal of bureaucracies
– Corruption cases to start and end within 6 months
– Salaries paid every two weeks to get money into circulation
– Regional Sports academies
– Free polytechnics in counties for youth to gain skills
– Police to receive a minimum of Kshs. 50,000 Basic pay, full medical insurance plus bullet proof vests etc
– Home mortgages to be at a maximum 2% interest rates
– Cost of cement to come down to Kshs 250 a bag due to tax breaks
– Half a million to a million loan gift to newly weds to purchase or build new home – payable slowly at max 2% interest rate,
– Enough food stocks to last three years of failed rains.
– Food stamps given to the vulnerable.
– Environmental protection measures and all boreholes to use solar panels
– Special hospitality industry fund to cushion workers when shocks such as COVID-19 occur
– KPLC monopoly to be broken, electricity to be 50% cheaper
– Internet Data to be 50% cheaper to support online businesses and normal use.
– Etc etc.
Do you think Alfred Mutua’s manifesto will took him to office or what do you say?